On the Trail Early


Transparent watercolor
SOLD through Ugallery

Comments

  1. Catherine,

    A few of your titles that are sold out at local galleries cause me to ask you directly if you are available to paint a similar piece? We are interested in watercolors such as your Mt. Diablo and this lovely On the Trail Early. We are local community-active folks in and around Danville, and San Ramon an office in San Ramone and satellite office in Concord.

    K A Bennett my office (855) 791-1950

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K A Bennett: I called the number you provided here, and left a message. Please let me know if you did not receive the message. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. K A Bennett, thank you for your interest and inquiry, and I'm sorry that I only just noticed this comment. Yes, I do enjoy commission work, and would be interested in creating similar pieces to those you like. I will contact you by phone this coming week.

      Delete

Post a Comment